10.17.2009

J Alba wears her Beth again! And its back together

I was pretty surprised to see these photos this morning, of J Alba, apparently pumpkin shopping with Honor, wearing her Beth necklace. This Beth had a lot of wear from JA, but we kinda thought it had seen its day when we saw her wearing it, deconstructed, at the BET Awards earlier in the year (photo below). But we didn't mind -- this beautiful deconstruction of the Beth sparked the creative process that resulted in the Omne by Gemma Redux, probably one of our most exciting releases in a while.

But then I saw these pictures, of J Alba looking so LA chic in her Beth! The Beth is back, and J Alba always looks amazing in it. Cute little Honor doesn't hurt either ;)

(PS I think she's also sporting some destructed Jet Jeans by John Eshaya, which I I've been pining over myself for a bit. Seems Jet goes well with Gemma Redux, so probably time to grab a pair)



No comments: